Experienced Chefs required - Manor Farm Barn, Southfleet
Experienced Chefs required - Full & Part time hours available
Pub/Hotel: Manor Farm Barn, Southfleet
Chefs required for refurbished pub & restaurant in Southfleet.
The Manor Farm Barn in Southfleet is looking for experienced chefs to join our kitchen team on a full time and permanent basis.
We are just about to undertake a complete refurbishment at the pub which will also include the kitchen, so this role provides you with the opportunity to work within a friendly and professional team, in a brand new kitchen with first class and modern equipment.
Having a talented and dedicated kitchen team on board is vital to the success of our site, so we are looking for enthusiastic chefs that enjoy working with a range of fresh ingredients and products in order to provide our customers with great food and a fantastic dining experience.
We would like to hear from chefs at all levels because if you have enthusiasm and passionate for what you do, we have the support and development available to train you and help you achieve your career potential.
We can also be flexible in terms of working hours as we have a full and a part time role available.
- Proven experience in the kitchen producing quality food.
- Creativity and flair in the kitchen.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- Experience of stock ordering, management and rotation.
- You must be hands on and flexible in terms of the duties required of you.
- Flexibility in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salaries are negotiable DOE.
- These are permanent roles.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Great potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please apply online now with your CV in order to be considered for these roles.