Chef Manager - Abingdon
Chef Manager – Education Contract Catering – Abingdon - Up to £24k – Term Time Only
An Independent Contract caterer dedicated to providing the best catering services across the Education sector are looking for a passionate and ambitious Chef Manager to head up this great contract.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager who has the passion to succeed and offer excellent customer service within the educational sector. Catering for the senior pupils offering breakfast and lunch whilst running a central production kitchen to other schools. We are seeking someone who has worked within a very busy environment and can work well under pressure. Preferably someone who has worked within the education sector who is craft trained and a strong committed leader. The chef manager will be responsible for creating menus. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximize the performance of your team. Catering for up to 300 with 600 on site in total.
The Ideal Candidate:
- City and Guilds 706/3 / NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation
- Strong leader
- Managerial experience in similar environment
- Very passionate about food
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Very hands on and be able to work well under pressure
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Local to the Area
- Financial and commercial acumen
- A 'Can do' attitude
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV!