Coffee Shop Manager - Bangor
Coffee Shop Manager - Leading Coffee Retailer - Job Summary
Great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading catering and hospitality organisations in an exciting and challenging role as a Catering Manager. My client is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Catering Manager who wishes to pursue a career within an organisation which offers progression and development. A role which will require the successful candidate to be flexible in approach, having a sound understanding of managerial responsibilities and the desire to build on existing quality standards.
My client is one of the UK's leading catering and hospitality specialists. The business offers fantastic opportunities and an excellent work / life balance. The company takes great pride in their staff and are looking for enthusiastic, driven managers with a passion for service and standards.
Coffee Shop Manager - Leading Coffee Retailer - Role Responsibility
As well as being responsible for the management of the account, including finance, personnel and excellent customer/client relations, you will have direct responsibilities for driving sales and having the initiative to try something different. As this is a business who pride themselves on a market leading quality, the Catering Manager role is essential in ensuring that these standards are consistently delivered. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ambitious as this is a flagship site and could lead to a multi site role.
As Coffee Shop Manager your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Motivating, coaching and developing your team
- Sales driving
- Being of strong character as well as being a good sales person
- Preparing and serving exceptional food
- Maximise profit and business opportunities within the contract
- Responsible for financial accounting and report presentation
- Ensuring excellent levels of communication between the Front of House and Back of House teams
- Ensuring excellent food standards are maintained within this fast paced environment
- Ensure all health and safety standards are adhered to
- Responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of all back and front of house areas and storage
- Managing Stock Control
Coffee Shop Manager - Leading Coffee Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
As Coffee Shop Manager you must have:
- Assistant Managers will be considered who are looking to step up to a Unit Management position
- Previous Management experience within a food-led business
- Substantial experience in catering
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail and standards
- Leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate a hands on approach to your work
- Excellent customer care skills
- Able to develop and motivate a team
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Results orientated with impeccable standards around quality, service and presentation
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.