Restaurant Manager- Bournemouth
An exciting opportunity for Restaurant Manger has arisen at perhaps one of the best hotels in Bournemouth. If you are an experienced, passionate and proactive professional then this could be the perfect role for you. What we are looking for: To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- Organize and carry out the day-to-day duties within restaurant. Maintain an effective and efficient system regarding the selling of wines.
- To maintain stock levels.
- Present a warm welcome, and a speedy, efficient service.
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues, ensuring all complaints are dealt with effectively.
- To establish and maintain effective communications with colleagues.
- To be flexible with shift patterns, early mornings and late nights.
- To cover any other duties as required by the Manager, which are necessary to ensure the smooth operations of the Hotel.
- To implement and train all staff in hotel’s standards.
- To take action according to the disciplinary and grievance procedures and under advice from the General manager and Personnel Manager.
- To promote the Hotel in a positive manner.
All employees are expected to comply with the statutory requirements and employment policies as set out in the Hermitage Hotel staff handbook.
All employees have a responsibility to undertake training and development as required, they also have a responsibility to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.
About the hotel: The Hermitage Hotel is a privately owned 4 AA star hotel located at the heart of Bournemouth. It has 74 rooms, 3 function rooms and 2 dining facilities that have been awarded with 1 AA Rosette. Visitors have rated Hermitage as one on the best hotels in Bournemouth and in 2014 this hotel received the Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor.
Job Type: Full-time