Food & Beverage Assistant - Abbey Hill Golf Centre
Job Title: Food & Beverage Assistant
Location: Abbey Hill Golf Centre
Responsible to: Food & Beverage Manager/Head Chef
Scope and General Purpose: To consistently achieve the service and product delivery standards with a high degree of customer care and service at all times.
1. To report for duty in good time, clean and tidy and wearing the correct uniform.
2. To strive to anticipate customer needs whenever possible and react to these to enhance customer satisfaction.
3. To treat customers and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner at all times. To give full co-operation to any customer or colleague requiring assistance in a prompt, caring and helpful manner. To be flexible in assisting around different areas of the Club in response to business and customer needs.
4. To perform all tasks to a consistent standard as detailed within the Department.
5. To attend daily briefing sessions and Departmental meetings when required.
6. To attend training sessions and meetings when required and to operate in line with the training or information received.
7. To achieve action points arising out of annual staff review.
8. To demonstrate a pride in the workplace and a high level of commitment.
9. To positively contribute to the sales activities within your Department and maximise sales opportunities and to be knowledgeable of Company products.
10. To minimise operating costs by using all equipment and products in accordance with Company or manufacturers guidelines.
11. To report all maintenance requirements and hazards in the workplace to your Supervisor or Manager.
12. To comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health and safety, food safety, licensing and employment. Please ask the F&B Manager who will provide you with current information.
13. To adhere to Company rules at all times.
This Job Description is designed to help you in the understanding of your role and is not intended to be a definitive list of your duties as flexibility in meeting Company and guest needs is required by all employees.