Receptionist - Birchwood Park Golf Centre, Kent
POSITION: Part Time Receptionist
RESPONSIBLE TO: Retail Manager
HOURS: Minimum 20 hours per week, including early mornings, late evenings and weekends
A fantastic opportunity is available to join Birchwood Park, soon to be rebranded Birchwood Park Golf and Country Club.
Birchwood’s gym is about to undertake a complete transformation with the addition of a swimming pool, spa facilities and new studios in addition to its extensive golf and events facilities. This project provides a very exciting and financially rewarding opportunity.
If you are passionate about reception and working within a team to succeed and maintaining fantastic customer relationships then we want to hear from you.
To take responsibility for the operation of club reception. Maximising retention of members and guest and maintaining a high level of presentation and customer service at all times. To conduct a variety of operational duties involved in the smooth functioning of the club.
- Reviews daily bookings, tee times, lessons, societies and events
- Greets customers using name where possible. Offers customers booking options and informs of daily offers and promotions. Answers questions relating club issues in a polite and professional manner
- Processes all telephone enquiries, green fee and other payments in a professional manner
- Reconcile all transactions and process orders through the ESP/check order system in an appropriate manner
- Offer assistance to customers on merchandise and facilities on offer
- Complete daily tasks and duties in a timely fashion
- Answering incoming calls quickly and directing calls as required, take messages and process enquiries
- Maintain and monitor stationery requirements throughout the club
- Manage and update masters file, ensuring all details are correct
- Manage new starter and recruitment applications and starter pack
- Provide administrative and secretarial support for heads of departments, including photocopying, letter writing, filing and typing
- Administrating new and existing members information
- Completing confirmation calls to members for existing bookings including classes and golf bookings
- Debt collection and arrears payment processing and member communication prior to transfer to DFC
- Assisting fitness team on action call backs on reviews/inductions/customer service call.Maintaining a minimum call back programme at 6 weeks, 12 weeks, 6 months and 11 months for new members and a minimum of 2 calls per annum for existing members.
- Cash handling and data security, cashiering and reconciliation
- Maintain the highest level of security never leaving the reception area unattended.
- Completes opening and closing procedures as per shift
- Assist in the training and development of new or less experienced co-workers
We expect all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individuals potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.
Candidates must be computer literate, proficient in both excel and word. Ability to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Please apply to Stephen Lee will a copy of your latest CV.
Closing date: Sunday 23rd October 2016
Unsuccessful candidates will note be contacted