Chefs - Heathrow - Oriel
As the World’s busiest airport Heathrow really is like nowhere else and our restaurant Oriel offer you a taste of mouth-watering French classic cuisine with a modern twist.
Indulge in a menu with a world class range of champagnes and bespoke cocktails. Stylish surroundings and spot on service mean that Oriel is the perfect spot for a little relaxation before you fly.
We are looking for committed, passionate and enthusiastic Chefs of all levels to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to learn all aspects of the kitchen and produce high quality dishes.
The key responsibilities are to:
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment in the kitchen, maintaining high standards at all times
- Produce high quality dishes quickly and to correct specification
- Maintain prep levels on your section helping to avoid shortages
- Keep all kitchen and food preparation areas clean at all times
- Assist your colleagues at every opportunity ensuring good teamwork
- Follow the Health and Food Safety procedures & legislation in place
- Maintain all machinery and equipment appropriately in line with completed risk assessments and training
- Complete any daily and weekly administration/paperwork as required to ensure company, brand and legal requirements are achieved at all times
If you are successful we can enhance your world by offering:
- On-going training and development
- Team meals on shift
- Team discount
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- A Values led company
If you are passionate about French food, and would like to join an exciting restaurant group then we want to hear from you!
Oriel is the perfect place to make your career fly sky high!