Assistant Manager, TRG Concessions, William Beardmore Pub, Glasgow Airport
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated Assistant Manager to join the team in Caledonia, our stylish and contemporary cafe-bar in Glasgow Airport.
Caledonia is a high volume, fast paced and exciting restaurant and bar brand to work for with excellent standards, delivering great hospitality to our guests.
Having the opportunity to work within one of the busiest airports in the country, life in Glasgow Airport is a fantastic opportunity to meet new people every day in an exciting, energetic environment.
Caledonia Bar is a brand of The Restaurant Group, one of the largest hospitality companies in the UK, operating highly successful brands such as Frankie & Benny’s, Chiquito’s, Garfunkel’s and many successful airport businesses.
Your role as an Assistant Manager:
- Support the General Manager in managing the operation of the restaurant including the development and growth of people, sales and profits
- Motivate and inspire your team through a genuine passion for hospitality
- Manage the restaurant in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures
- Drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and implement a high level of superior guest service
- Maximise profits by controlling food, beverage and labour costs
As an Assistant Manager you will benefit from:
- One of the best training and development programmes in the industry
- Very competitive salaries above the industry standard
- Excellent, achievable bonus schemes
- TRG benefits package including restaurant & airport discounts, Sharesave scheme, pension
- Fantastic career progression in our fast-growing company
Apply now to join the team.