Assistant Manager, Stansted Airport, Halo Bar
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated Assistant Manager to join the team in Halo Fizz Bar, our premium (and sexy!) champagne bar in Stansted Airport.
We want an Assistant Manager who really knows their drinks, who can use their extensive knowledge of branded bars to build upon our high standards, and who can inspire and motivate a large team of people. We offer fantastic fast career progression; for the right candidate the sky is your limit!
Having the opportunity to work within one of the busiest airports in the country, life in Stansted Airport is a fantastic opportunity to meet new people every day in an exciting, energetic environment.
Halo is a franchise operated by The Restaurant Group, one of the largest hospitality companies in the UK, operating highly successful brands such as Chiquito’s, Coast to Coast, Garfunkel’s and many successful airport businesses.
Your role as an Assistant Manager:
- Support the General Manager in managing the operation of the restaurant including the development and growth of people, sales and profits
- Motivate and inspire your team through a genuine passion for hospitality
- Manage the restaurant in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures
- Drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and implement a high level of superior guest service
- Maximise profits by controlling food, beverage and labour costs
As an Assistant Manager you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary & excellent, achievable bonus schemes
- One of the best training and development programmes in the industry
- Highly flexible working hours
- Staff discounts across the airport
- Fantastic career progression in our fast-growing company