Brasserie Supervisor - Edinburgh
Brasserie Supervisor - Malmaison, Edinburgh
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality. In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Built in 1883, our stunning Edinburgh hotel boasts 100 lavish rooms and suites with unbelievably comfy beds, plush decor and stunning harbour views. The Shore is home to some of the city's best restaurants, and Mal Brasserie Edinburgh is no exception. Serving locally inspired dishes complemented by bistro classics such as our mouth-watering Malburger, it's all about seasonal, fresh, high-quality ingredients served with style. And when the sun is shining, you can enjoy the fresh air out on our lively waterfront terrace. A visit to any Malmaison would not be complete without stopping by our slinky Malbar, which has extensive wine and cocktail selections, expertly prepared by our knowledgeable team. We also offer private wine tasting, masterfully conducted by our chief sommelier, and private dining for up to 60 guests, which is ideal whether you're planning a wedding or corporate event. Just 15 minutes from the historic Royal Mile, Mal Edinburgh is the perfect base for exploring some of the city's most popular attractions, including Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street and Holyrood Palace.