Senior Sales Associate - Covent Garden, London
Senior Sales Associate - Leading Luxury Retailer - Job Summary
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Sales Associate has arisen with an international premium luxury brand. This brand are rapidly expanding therefore if you’re looking for progression within a rewarding business and a brand you can admire; this is the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your retail management skills. We are looking for a driven manager with a similar background who is ready for the next challenge in their career.
Our client is an expanding luxury brand who are looking for talented managers to display their sales drive, customer service skills and business acumen in order to progress with the company.
Senior Sales Associate - Leading Luxury Retailer - Role Responsibility
As the Senior Sales Associate, your role will be to represent this unique, high-end brand with your personality and leadership style. You will ensure maximum revenue for your store through monitoring KPI’s, supervising and motivating your team and using your entrepreneurial ability in order to attract footfall therefore capitalising on your clientele through excellent service.
As the Senior Sales Associate, your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their personal best
- Representing the brand through presentation and merchandising
- Leading positively by example
- Setting targets with clear standards and time scales
- Actively marketing and promoting your business through PR and Social Media methods
- Developing your business by continually seeking opportunities to increase sales and improve service anticipating changes and planning accordingly
- Assisting in controlling the financial performance of the business, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margin
Senior Sales Associate - Leading Luxury Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
As a Senior Sales Associate you must have:
- Hands on experience of within a jewellery/high fashion background
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction
- Have the desire to develop yourself and those around you
- A desire to excel in everything you do and energy to implement ideas to attract footfall etc..
- Always displaying an exemplary attitude and leadership style
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK’s leading Retailers.