Pastry Chef - Aberdeen
Pastry Chef - Malmaison, Aberdeen
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Taste the difference in our Kitchen…. Pastry Chefs are responsible for the pastry section and all the sweet tasting sensations that it produces. You will be required to develop the commis chefs and as part of the role you will be expected to maintain standards of food hygiene and health and safety. Our fabulous menus include a la carte, daily specials and our dishes allow us the opportunity to showcase some of the best local food producers who share our passion for great local and seasonal products. Pastry Chefs must be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
Dine in style in a whirlwind of tartan in our exclusive Brasserie, which serves British dishes with a fashionable twist, including our classic Malburgers and mouth-watering Black Angus steaks. And because we have a taste for the finer things in life, you can sample a bottle from our extensive wine cellar in our heavenly whisky snug or chic Malbar to toast 'slàinte' with Aberdeen's finest. Our incredible location, sublime food and drink and Scottish hospitality make this one of the finest hotels in Aberdeen, whether you're attending one of our corporate events, hosting a hen or stag do or kicking back in our cutting-edge spa. All of our fantastic facilities are complimented by our dedicated staff, which is on call to make your stay an exceptional one.