Assistant Manager - Anytime Fitness Woolwich
Anytime Fitness are the leading global fitness franchise operator, with over 3,000 clubs globally, and an exciting expansion programme across the UK.
The mission statement for Anytime Woolwich is to provide a fun, quality, safe, social, results focused gym for our members. Member experience is key, and we would like to place a lot of emphasis on providing a great customer experience above all. The strength of the club will be it’s members and your role will focused on ensuring that members love training with us.
If you are someone who is passionate, energetic and full of ideas, this role would be great for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual preferably with previous management and strong sales experience along with fitness qualifications.
You will aid the general manager in running of all aspects of the club with specific emphasis on the sale of new memberships, ensuring existing members are having a great experience, management of staff and contractors plus health and safety requirements.
- Natural leadership ability and ability to motivate
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Adept at managing a budget
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with new people
- Computer and social media proficiency – with a desire to think outside the box on marketing and member social events
- And finally... you must have a passion for the fitness industry!
Key Employee Benefits;
- Competitive salary
- Generous commission based bonus scheme on top of base salary
- Opportunity to work closely with owners /general manager and take strategic decisions
- Free Gym membership
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday entitlements