Assistant Manager - Notting Hill, London
Assistant Manager – Notting Hill
Granger & Co are a group of restaurants from the well-known Australian born celebrity chef, food writer & restaurateur Bill Granger, and are found all over the world.
We now have 3 sites in London & are famous for our all-day dining.
We are looking for a full time Assistant Manager to work in a fun and friendly environment at a very lively neighbourhood restaurant in Notting Hill.
We are looking for someone with at least 1 years experience in a management position and a busy environment.
As a support role to the Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The day to day running of the restaurant and managing the floor
- Looking after our local and regular guests
- Leading and motivating the team
- Hiring and training new staff
- Ongoing training existing staff
- Maintaining Granger & Co’s high standards and a genuine, friendly attitude to customer service
In return we will offer:
A competitive salary of between £27k and £32k depending on experience
28 days holiday
External training courses
Management training on our systems
Financial management training
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
The salary is competitive with a share of the service charge and performance related bonus