Head of Food & Beverage - Buckinghamshire
HEAD OF FOOD & BEVERAGE for Luxury Country House Hotel in Buckinghamshire
Competitive salary package
This splendid luxury Hotel offers a fine dining rosette restaurant, bars and lounge, private dining and event facilities. You will be responsible for driving the F&B division forward and act as a leader and coach for your line managers and their teams.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about service culture and deliver outstanding customer service throughout all food and beverage outlets. They will be driven by the pride in succeeding guest experience by maintaining and exceeding very high Standard throughout the department and beyond.
The position is part of the Senior Management Team and you will lead your department to a higher standard in order to claim a new Rosette for the Hotel.
Key responsibilities will include
- Management and leadership of the F&B management team
- Maintaining a continual focus on achieving exceptional service
- Developing the team and standard to achieve new Rosette
- Management of the extensive wine list
The ideal candidate will be
- Passionate about service culture
- Delivering outstanding customer service throughout all food and beverage outlets.
- Driven by the pride in succeeding and the guest experience.
- Passionate in driving forward the Food & Beverage offering
- Strong background in restaurant & bar service
- Understanding and experience in Conference, Events & Banqueting service
- Similar Food and Beverage management role within a 4 or 5 star Luxury hotel or resort
- Previous experience at 2 or 3 AA Rosette
- Strong understanding of operational controls, budgeting, payroll and forecasting.
- Strong Conference and Event experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong leadership
- Strong people management background.
- Passion and drive