M&E Sales Executive
Meeting and Events Sales Executive
The Hotel Collection are looking for an experienced Meeting and Events Sales Executive for our iconic [hotel]. This is a wonderful position to sell our fabulous and extensive function spaces whether it’s for a bride to hold her dream wedding or for our corporate clients to launch their latest product – and not forgetting Christmas parties!
Reporting to the Meeting and Events Sales Manager, you will be part of a team generating revenue and working with our guests to provide a superior end to end sales experience for their event.
What we’ll expect you to achieve:
- Achieve maximum revenue targets for meetings and events.
- Attracting and converting a wide range of clients, including occasional offsite visits
- Identify new accounts and create long terms relationships with strategic corporate partners and local event organisers.
- Accurately plan, price and invoice for every event, working closely with the operational terms to deliver successful events from start to finish.
- Ensure accurate data entry
- Forward planning, not just the short term bookings.
What we are looking for in you:
- Relevant and proven sales experience. Hotel experience is not necessary, but selling with integrity is.
- Able to identity customer needs and provide solutions to match them
- Good communicator, influencing within the business to a positive outcome
- IT proficient (we use Delphi) with good attention to detail
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communications skills at all levels
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Maintains effectiveness in a pressured, fast pace environment, remains calm when faced with unplanned events
- Self motivated and driven to succeed
- Right to work in the UK
Salary and benefits:
Benefits are non-contractual and may vary according to status and length of service.
- £17,000 - £19,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Substantially discounted stays across the Group including friends and family
- 28 days holidays including bank holiday allowance increasing with service
- Free use of leisure club
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Incentive schemes
- Eye care vouchers
- Free parking
- Personal development and training opportunities
Keywords: Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, Conference and Banqueting Sales
The Hotel Collection has unique properties and gives us the opportunity to break free from the big corporate chains’ approach to hospitality in the UK, so our teams have more freedom to achieve our financial, service and people objectives. Our aim is to provide ‘Positive impressions. Lasting memories’
*M&E SALES EXECUTIVE* – 4* Hotel Group Billesley Manor Hotel
A luxury country house hotel near Stratford-upon-Avon, the 4 star Billesley Manor Hotel is perfect for holidays & short breaks in Warwickshire. It boasts 72 rooms which have been styled to reflect the history & elegance of the Manor. The converted Tithe Barns adjacent to the Manor house offer spacious contemporary rooms. Surrounded by 11 acres of Warwickshire countryside, the hotel is just three miles from Stratford-upon-Avon & 12 miles from Warwick.