Customer Service Assistants - London
Customer Service Assistants
Arcade Customer Service Assistants (Full-time and Part Time)
***BAR STAFF ALSO REQUIRED***
Namco Funscape, County Hall London has great opportunities for experienced Customer Service Assistants.
Namco Funscape, County Hall is one of London’s largest interactive venues. Situated next to the London Eye and Waterloo Station, it is London’s unique interactive venue. Encompassing a massive 35,000 square feet, it houses bars and lounges, a massive selection of interactive video games, prize machines, two separate sets of 10-pin bowling, turbo bumper cars, an American pool and Ping Pong hall
As a Customer Service Assistant you will play a frontline role in providing great customer service to all of our customers and keeping the venue clean and tidy.
- Serve customers taking account of the principles of good customer service, remaining helpful and courteous at all times. Including dealing with; bookings, customer queries, complaints (initial stage) etc.
- Work on all the sites departments as required i.e. bowling reception, lanes, prize shop, food outlets, bars, pool bar, etc.
- Promote the sites facilities, offers, membership schemes etc. to potential new and existing customers using the following methods; over the phone, handing out pos material.
- Carry out cleaning duties as instructed.
- Ensure that all Bowling and Machine faults are reported correctly.
- Ensure that all transactions are dealt with correctly and that any errors are reported to management.
- Ensure the correct handling of both cash and token floats at all times as trained.
- Operate any of the site attractions as required and trained.
- Carry out replenishment tasks i.e. refilling vending machines, re-stocking bars, re-stocking the prize shop etc.
- Receiving deliveries.
- Provide onward training to other employees.
If you are interested please apply online today!