Sous Chef - Horsham
Are you a Sous Chef with experience within the Fresh food, casual dining sector?
Do you want to work with fresh, seasonal produce?
Do you want to join an exciting, expanding company with realistic opportunities to be head chef?
Do you love a busy service?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef who is looking to move into this wonderful growing, independent group who currently operates some of the most popular dining spots around the UK..
The sites are VERY popular and offer a fresh food menu from Breakfast through lunch all the way to dinner.
The concept offers a unique menu using British, seasonal produce and European influences.
As the Sous Chef we would expect you to have the following attributes, plus have a passion for good quality, relaxed dining menus.
- Good Management skills
- Experience with BOH computer systems (FnB shop, Fourth, Red pepper and the like)
- Ability to follow procedures, understand stock reports, GP management, Labour costs
- Ability to run a busy pass and manage a team of around 12 chefs
- Experience with developing your team and creating a fun, vibrant kitchen environment
- Experience working in a busy kitchen, ideally you will have experience with turnovers in excess of £20,000 per week, but the right attitude will go a long way
In return they can offer you:
- Working with fresh seasonal produce
- A salary of up to £26,000 as a basic plus paid overtime meaning earnings in excess of £30,000
- The chance to work in one of The Uk’s best concepts at the moment which is still growing and can offer realistic promotional opportunities to head chef
Apply today for more information
Interviews and trial are being held over the next 2 weeks for you to be in place, established and trained up for the busy Christmas period.