Waiter / Waitress - The Rick Stein Group
Are you looking to progress your career as waiter or waitress? Do you share our passion for great food, local produce and first class service? If so we'd love to hear from you.
We have a range of full time and part time waiter and waitress opportunities available and we'll support you to develop your skills and learn everything you'll need to know to progress your career with us, whether you're a seasoned pro or you're new to the hospitality industry.
You'll join our front of house team at The Seafood Restaurant in Padstow and you'll play a key role in looking after our guests and working with fresh, quality local ingredients.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- We'll provide you with training to develop your skills and knowledge
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You'll receive 20% discount in our shops and restaurants, along with preferential rates for family and friends at our cookery school
- You'll have the opportunity to experience different restaurant environments
- You'll have the opportunity to progress your career with us
- You can choose from full time or part time working hours to suite your circumstances
- You'll have the opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We can offer support with childcare vouchers
- You'll have access to an employee assistance programme supported by our leading industry charity, Hospitality Action
A day in the life of a waiter/waitress – you'll be:
- Looking after customers who are dining with us.
- Taking orders and processing them through the till.
- Taking food and drink orders to tables.
- Looking after allocated tables during service.
- Continually building upon your product knowledge.
- Letting the manager know about any problems or issues.
- Keeping the restaurant clean and setting up for the next service.
- Maintaining high presentation standards including a clean, ironed uniform.
- Making hot beverages and preparing cutlery and side plates for service.
To apply for this opportunity click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We look forward to hearing from you!