Junior Assistant Manager - Hook
Tylney Hall, Rotherwick, Hook, now has an exciting opportunity available for a Junior Assistant Manager to join our Management Team.
Position Overview: Your primary objective is to exceed guest expectations at all times both as an individual and when leading the duty team. You will encourage the staff to work in line with our company core values and you should ensure that the hotel operates profitably by demonstrating excellent 'hands on' leadership of the hotel. You should contribute to the maximisation of sales and revenue within all areas of the business and encourage all team members to do the same.
Attributes/Experience: We need a 'hands on' Junior Assistant Manager who is happy to work a flexible rota. A high command of English is crucial. Excellent customer service skills are needed as well as being extremely well presented. This role is ideally a first step into Hotel Management, although experience as a Junior/Deputy Department Manager in a 4/5 star hotel and qualifications in Hotel Management are all highly desirable assets. Own transport essential as we are in a rural location, but Live-in option is available for the right candidate.
And in return... As an Investor In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include:
- The opportunity to work in one of the country's foremost heritage hotels
- You will be working in one of the AA's Top 200 Hotels in the UK and Ireland and proud members of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Condé Nast Johansens
- You will earn a share in the Company Gratuities scheme which is performance driven by you and your colleagues.
- We have an Employee Assistance programme managed by Hospitality Action to help you navigate through life's difficulties.
- There are a range of flexible benefits to help you manage your lifestyle including live in accommodation for some positions
- We operate a childcare voucher scheme offering tax and NI relief when paying a registered childcare provider.
- Our reward and recognition scheme (GEM's - see more information on our careers website) has been highly praised during our Investors in People accreditation.
- At Elite Hotels, we offer fantastic Company discounts and reduced rates for employees and family members across all four of our stunning hotels in beautiful locations
- Company personal contributory pension scheme
- Meals on duty compliments of the Chef
- Quality uniforms provided and laundered
- Free car parking ( excluding The Grand Hotel)