Store/Restaurant Manager - Kingston upon Hull
Do you have drive, passion and enthusiasm for success? Then look no further, Kaspa’s Desserts is looking for you!
Kaspa’s is a lively, exciting and innovative dessert restaurant looking to provide excellent customer service, whilst whipping up some of the most delicious desserts ranging from Sundaes and Shake’s to crepes and waffles all under one delicious roof. We have a strong emphasis on both high quality desserts and customer service; ensuring people young and old enjoy their dining experience as a whole.
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager to join our growing team close to the city of Kingston upon Hull.
Role and responsibilities;
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service skills at all times whilst helping to run the restaurant and team as efficiently as possible. By using strategic planning and day-to-day management skills, the role will compromise of a mixture of both individual and team work based tasks to overall reach goals and targets as well as promoting a positive brand image.
The applicant will need an enthusiastic and creative outlook to control and manage all business aspects to help create a successful business within a quick, ever-growing brand. Business aspects will include;
- Day to day management of the restaurant, guidance of staff and business efficiency
- Hiring, training, supporting and maintaining an excellent team of employees
- Food ordering, inventory of stock and food costs
- Promoting the brand through customer service excellence and execution of product
- Ensuring health and safety standards and regulations are managed properly
- Encouraging a fun, productive environment and atmosphere for all to enjoy
You will be expected to work a variety of different shift patterns to meet the needs of the business, which will also include evenings and weekends due to peak business times. A calm, level headed person with the ability to keep their cool during more challenging and demanding times throughout the week but also a positive attitude to motivate staff and execute service during these periods.
Skills and Qualities;
- Previous management experience within the food and beverage industry necessary
- A passion for customer service and ease with conversing to all customers
- Hard working
- Target driven
- Hands on approach
- Positive and motivating
- Customer and Supplier liaising
- Numerical skills
- Pro-active attitude
A career with Kaspa’s will be a challenging, satisfying and diverse, in turn encouraging your development, skills and experience within all aspects of the business whilst also giving you opportunities to make your way up the career ladder.
Competitive rates of pay available
Full training and support given to assist the success of both employee and business
Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role