Assistant Restaurant Manager - The Cheltenham Park Hotel
Contact Name :- Clare Facey
Job Type :- Permanent
Location :- - - Gloucestershire - Cheltenham
Industry :- Travel & Hospitality
Cheltenham Park Hotel is a 4 star hotel with 148 bedrooms and a restaurant which seats 150. The hotel is located on the outskirts of Cheltenham and we are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager:
- The ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will have previous 3,4 star hotel experience
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the department
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be responsible for staff development and ensuring high levels of customer service.
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be reporting directly into the Restaurant Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager must be highly customer focused, good communication skills and the ability to manage the team effectively
- The successful Assistant Restaurant Manager will have at least 2 years supervisory experience within a similar operation
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager / Supervisor looking for a progressive and challenging role
Hours: 40 hours per week, permanent contract
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Benefits: Great team and environment, a meal while on shift, discounts on meals in the restaurant, free parking and Health Club membership which includes use of the swimming pool, sauna and gym.