Spa Director - London
Spa Director - Exclusive Luxury Group - National
THE SALARY circa £80000 package
LOCATION - Offices based in the South East England - Travel Nationwide
Our client is looking for an experienced Beauty and Spa Director to join their fantastic team in the UK.
This well established brand is looking for a visionary and entrepreneur minded individual that will continue pushing the business and the range toward new heights.
With a range of products used in Spa facilities across the country and a skin and beauty range available in major retailers we are looking for a Director that will support both divisions and ensure the use of the latest techniques and treatments on offer in the facilities as well as a constant flow of new and innovative range of products available to the public.
You will be responsible for the development and profitability of the Spa and Beauty Division in the Company.
We are looking for a pro-active individual that will energise the brand and shine a new light on this wonderful group.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
- Ensure that the Group remains at the forefront of treatment development and the market leader, keeping up to date with the latest trends and fashions and implement these as appropriate.
- Lead in the development of the Group range of Products and Services.
- Set revenue and optimisation targets and ensure that these are achieved, maximised and exceeded.
- Fulfil a full and active role within the Executive Team of the Group contributing to the overall commercial plan of the business.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Relevant Industry Education (NVQ and above)
- Relevant professional qualifications and further development trainings
- Extensive experience in Spa Operations at Executive level, preferably in luxury establishment / products
- Strong experience in a leadership/senior management role (is preferred)
- Strong experience in Brand development, setting up brand standards and developing new strategies
- In depth knowledge of Spa Management related disciplines of:
- Training & Development and Brand Standard
- Trend management
- Industry related events and conferences
Interested in this exciting challenge?