Beauty Therapist - Warwick, Warwickshire
Nuffield Health are looking for a full time Beauty Therapist to join the team at our Fitness and Wellbeing Centre in Warwick.
About The Role
You will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of customer care, carry out treatments, and drive sales of products and treatments - resulting in ultimate client wellbeing, increased brand awareness, a smooth running operation and maximised product and treatment sales for the Beauty Rooms.
Your Key Task would be:
To provide treatments to Beauty clients in accordance with the following:
* Customer Care Standards
* Training Protocols
* Treatment Timings
To drive sales of the following, ensuring personal targets are met:
* Products, through initial consultation and recommending homecare prescriptions
* Treatments, through recommending repeat bookings and the purchase of courses
* Gift vouchers
To participate fully in marketing and PR activity, by:
* Continually raising awareness of the products and educating clients in the product and treatment range
* Participating in and ensuring the success of events on or off site
* Driving sales of treatment and product promotions and launches
Beauty Therapy qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
Certificates in the following Elemis therapies highly desirable: Product Knowledge, Face and Eyes therapies, Body and Aromaspa therapies, Exotics therapies, Aromastone Massage, Fennel Cleanse Therapy, Pregnancy Massage, Four Hands Massage.
Qualifications demonstrating wider interest in health and beauty
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
* At least two years' practical experience delivering treatments
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Previous retail experience with a proven sales record
* Previous experience working with a professional brand
Why Nuffield Health?
At Nuffield Health, we help people live life to the full - not only clients but employees too. With our support, training, generous benefits package and respect for balance, you too can make the most of everything in life.
What's in it for you? (Employee benefits)
* Continuing professional and career development through the Nuffield Health Academy (REPs CPD accredited)
* Competitive commission structure
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership for you and heavily subsidised membership for family at our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services.
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees.
We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates. We may change the closing date if we receive a high number of responses for this role.