Wine waiter / Sommelier - Buckinghamshire
Sommelier/ Chef De Rang – AA Rosette Restaurant Buckinghamshire
Considering: Wine Waiter / Sommelier / Chef de Rang with strong Wine knowledge
Location: Buckinghamshire – Staff accommodation available
Salary: £18000 - £20000
Country-side boutique hotel offering beautiful bedrooms, banqueting and meeting facilities and a AA Rosette restaurant looking to get onto the Michelin Star path. Wine list of approx. 250 bins.
They are recruiting a Wine Waiter / Junior Sommelier / Chef de Rang (Sommelier background) for their restaurant.
- Become the leader and expert on wine selection and service for the restaurant
- Helping develop the wine selection with the Restaurant Manager
- Helping to train and develop knowledge of wine with colleagues
- Increasing wine sales within the restaurant
- You will passionate and knowledgeable on the wine
- Currently be working as a Chef de Rang with wine service, Wine Waiter who wants to progress or junior sommelier
- Experience of fine dining service
- Extensive knowledgeable about wine and passion to share it
- Have a NVQ / WSET or similar training and be keen to develop further
Salary & Benefits
- Basic salary: £18000 - £20000
- Service charges / tips
- Staff accommodation
- Meals, holidays, training and development
Interested in this great challenge?