Bar Staff - Lock 17
Front of House Cast - Lock 17
Are you a fast learner?
Are you able to work efficiently alone or as part of a team?
Are you looking to progress within the industry?
Have you got excellent customer service and people skills?
Read on for more info....
As a member of the front of house team/bar and floor staff with Lock 17, some of your key tasks will be:
- Putting on a great show for our guests (that’s why our employees are referred to as Cast)
- Delivering our customer journey ensuring guests have a great experience and fun
- Dispensing products to the Company specifications
- Upselling on key products
- Working with other members of the team to ensure customers’ needs are met
- Ensuring great communication with the back of house team and managers
- Glass collecting
- Keeping your work station clean and tidy
- Attending team meetings when required
- Attending team training sessions when required
Your future with Intertain is bursting with development opportunities in the most sociable, fun and unique Company in the hospitality industry. As a member of the front of house team/bar and floor staff you will have the opportunity to develop your career to whatever level you aspire! The Company offers a Management Development Programme which covers a range of topics and can progress your career from bar and floor staff all the way to a Senior General Manager. We have lots of training and great Managers that will support your development journey, your future can be whatever you wish to make of it with Walkabout!
The great benefits for our Front of house staff/ Bar and floor staff include:
Discounted employee drinks
- 50% of Food in all of our venues
- A pension scheme
- Long service awards
- A Company monetary Incentive scheme
- Venue incentives
- Central Incentives
- Team rewards/trips out from the venue Cast pot winnings
- Seasonal pay
So, what’s the venue? TE Dingwall Building houses the Chicago Rib Shack, The Comedy Loft and Dingwalls. Chicago Rib Shack is a casual dining restaurant which has excellent food and service; the Comedy Loft was launched this summer and will come into its own over the Christmas period; in recent years, Dingwalls has hosted the likes of the Strokes, Stereophonics, Coldplay and is one of the first (and coolest) gig venues in London. The venue is located on the canal that runs through Camden and alongside the famous Camden market.