£18k - £22k plus Commission and Bonus
[OTE £35,000 - £43,000]
Xercise4Less has become one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, helping people to look better, feel better and live longer. Our gyms offer excellent facilities which make fitness accessible and affordable. Given our growth plans, we are on the lookout for a driven Sales Manager who is passionate about fitness to come and join our sales team here at Xercise4Less.
As a Sales Manager in this new exciting club, you will be working closely with the Regional Business Manager and General Manager to ensure the club opens with the budgeted members. In addition, you will be heavily focused upon recruiting a sales team, training the sales team and working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
Beyond the pre-sale phase, the role of Sales Manager is to manage the sales performance of the club to ensure sales targets are achieved. Effective leadership to generate sales leads and referrals fundamental part of the role as well as ensuring compliance with all sales.
The role includes:
- Designing and implementing effective marketing activities to generate high volume sales leads.
- Training staff to ensure they are trained to do an excellent job
- Being accountable for service standards and colleague retention.
- Contributing to the bottom line increasing sales and reducing costs.
- Motivating your team to go the extra mile to achieve sales targets and to delight our members.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary plus commission.
- £500 pay rise every month you hit 100% target level [capped].
- Progression opportunities within a growing company.
- Excellent training to sell the X4L way.
- Free gym membership.
- Free mobile phone insurance and breakdown cover.
- Access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox.
- Free car parking.
We would love you to have:
- An outgoing, confident and approachable personality.
- A customer focussed approach with a real passion for fitness, nutrition and health.
- Experience working in a fast paced retail / sales environment ideally.
- Experience of high volume sales, lead generation and referral generation ideally.
- Experience of motivating and leading a team of high achievers.
- The ability to remain focussed when under pressure.
- Leisure sector background.