Fitness Advisor - Winchester
We are looking for a flexible, approachable and customer focused individual who is passionate about fitness and bringing our brand to life.
Our team comprises of like-minded people; helping others achieve their goals, and this role will give you the opportunity to work with a variety of people with different fitness backgrounds and experience.
We are looking for strong, versatile communicators; able to manage a busy workload and hit daily, weekly & monthly targets and possess strong business acumen as well as fitness experience.
You will be responsible for motivating and developing yourself to inspire others to begin their fitness journey. With proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service, you will demonstrate passion and hunger to develop your career with us, and your primary responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and guiding our members fitness journey
- Ensuring the facilities are operated to our high standards of quality and customer service and within agreed budgets
- Liaising with the your manager and colleagues to generate membership sales and increase membership retention
- Responsible for monitoring, measuring and reporting membership and user retention
- To act as Duty Manager cover, as required
You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the leisure industry and experience in a sales environment.