Head Maitre D’/Assistant Manager - London
Head Maitre D’/Assistant Manager, Pharmacy 2
We are looking for a dynamic Head Maitre D’/Assistant Manager to join our team at Pharmacy 2.Located within Newport Street Gallery in Vauxhall, South London, Pharmacy 2 is Damien Hirst’s restaurant, launched in collaboration with Mark Hix.
As this is a dual role, The ideal candidate will have solid experience in a quality-led restaurant with good food and drink knowledge. A strong people manager with fantastic communication, leadership and problem solving skills, to work alongside the General Manager to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Welcome and engage with our guests, building rapports and long term relationships to encourage their repeat custom
- Ensure a seamless customer journey, from initial greeting through to sincere farewell
- Lead, train and develop the Receptionists, inspiring them to deliver the highest standard of service at all times
- Handle guest queries in a polite, professional and diplomatic manner at all times
- Effectively manage reservations and walk-ins and maximise covers during service
- Maintaining standards within the Restaurant
- Closing and cashing up
- Devising the Rota and keeping track of holiday requests
- Assisting with recruitment
- Providing support dealing with all operational issues on a day to day basis
- Ensuring the team provides a high level of service
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are adhered to and met
The Ideal Head Maitre D’/Assistant Manager will;
- Have proven experience in a similar environment
- Customer focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands
- Strong man-management, communication and organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
This is a permanent position, salary competitive.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills, please forward your CV and cover letter for our consideration.