Guest Service Assistant - Ascot
Juice Hospitality are recruiting for 2 Guest Services Assistant for a luxury 5 star hotel in Berkshire to provide an exceptional guest experience by offering a warm welcome and farewell to all guests whilst ensuring a seamless service is delivered from arrival through to departure.
Key responsibilities of these roles include;
- Welcoming guests in a professional, friendly manner to ensure guests immediately feel at home.
- Escorting all guests when possible.
- Parking guests cars and retrieving them whilst holding keys safely and ensuring the cars are safely parked at all times.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the driveway.
- Have knowledge of the local area including assisting guests with directions.
- Delivering and collecting guests luggage promptly.
- Loading and unloading luggage into guests cars or taxis.
- Handling all guests personal items with care so that no damage occurs.
- Maintaining accurate records of the movement of luggage.
- Exceeding our guests' expectations by providing discreet and personalised service.
- Driving buggies in a safe manner around the estate.
- Meeting all transfers in a timely fashion to deliver a seamless experience.
- Offering technical support to guests in the form of providing assistance with laptops, printers, adapters etc.
- Providing a shuttle service or offer alternative transport within a 5 mile radius.
- Developing a close working relationship with all department colleagues and managers to ensure guest expectations are met.
- Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You must hold a valid UK/EU Driving Licence
- You must have experience in a similar role within a 5 star hotel venue.
- Customer orientated
- Good written and spoken English
- Good organisation skills
- Team player
- Motivated and well presented
- Flexible working attitude
Please apply now if you have the relevant experience by submitting your CV to me today.