Assistant Front Office Manager - Bristol
Assistant Front Office Manager – Bristol – up to £24k
Beautiful 4 star hotel in Bristol looking for an Assistant Front of House Manager to help lead the Reception team.
We are looking for somebody with an excellent presentation, stable career and a minimum of 1 to 2 years at management level within Front of House team.
The main duties will be:
- Develops close relationships with guests throughout their stay with the aim of gaining their loyalty
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration,
- Handles guest complaints if they have not been dealt with by team members and provides a rapid solution,
- Act as a Guest Relations Liaison for all VIPs, Members, Groups, etc
- Monitor the GSS and online guest reviews and adapt/amend/address any issues reported to Ensures that the hotel's pricing policy is correctly applied (price value, start and end of price validity),
- Ensure protocol and procedures are up to date and applied
- Ensures that internal audit procedures are duly applied,
- Support the development of your team and draw up the training plan to help employees improve their skills and provides support for career development,
- Manages the department's headcount for optimum efficiency,
Interested in this great challenge?