Management open day! - Luton/Bedford
Management open day! - Luton/Bedford – Stylish Gastro Pub group - £22,000 - £30,000 - Thursday 29th of September
Location: Luton & Bedford
Position: Designate General manager
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000
OPEN DAY!!!! Thursday 29th of September!!!!
Do you want to work for a small, premium growing collection Gastro pubs!
Passionate about food and committed to growing your career?
I am hosting an open day for Future General manager in the Luton and Bedfordshire region! This small but growing pub group offers excellent progression while getting to be a part of an exciting new project!
After a quick phone catch up, successful candidates will be booked in to meet with myself, interview with the operations manager and you will also have the chance to look around one of the fantastic venues! Basic Salary is dependent on current experience!
It is essential you are Driven, committed and love great food and wine!!!!
The Ideal Designate General Manager will have….
- Excellent full table service knowledge in a fresh food environment
- Sound knowledge of quality wine and excellent cellar skills
- Understanding of financial management and P&L understanding
- A keen eye for detail
- A friendly and relaxed personality!
- A commitment to training and development
- Apart of an excellent and reputable company – this small group of sites has big plans but also has some great values!
- Dedicated to fresh food, great drinks and stylish venues
- Destination country pub that has a WOW factor
- Experience writing and developing menus – the ideal candidate will come from a small company or independent environment
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TODAY TO BOOK IN YOUR SPOT ON THIS GREAT OPEN DAY!
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666