Kitchen Porter - St Albans
Kitchen Porter/Cleaner ( Permanent and Casual)
Sopwell House Hotel – St Albans
Salary – £6.70 - £7.20 per hour
Deep in the Hertfordshire countryside, with London virtually on the doorstep, Sopwell House is a hidden sanctuary for those who appreciate comfortable refinement and a real sense of freedom. Complementing this sumptuous environment, guests will be welcomed by the genuine warmth of our family - run hotel with its dedicated team and a host of sophisticated facilities and services.
Join an Exceptional Team of Enthusiastic People!
Having recently joined Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a global collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, the team at Sopwell House go above and beyond to ensure that our guests have the most enjoyable time.
Scope & General Purpose of Job
We are looking for someone who can ensure that the kitchen is cleaned to a very high standard on a daily basis and to make sure that all chemicals are used and stored correctly.
• General cleaning of all crockery, cutlery and glass from food service areas and kitchens
• General cleaning of all equipment used in the kitchen
• General cleaning of all kitchens surfaces
• Removal of refuse and cleaning of refuse areas
• To be aware of health and safety and hygiene laws
• To be a team player
• To be able to work flexibly
• Excellent communication skills
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Discounted Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation within the AB Hotels Group
- Professional learning and development opportunities