Are you THE ONE?
We are currently looking for a Store Person with a passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly Accounts team at Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, London This person will be responsible for providing a passionate, charming and attentive service delivery to all guests and visitors according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
You will have previous experience within a four / five star hotel in the same capacity and have an outgoing personality, excellent communication skills as well as an excellent command of the English language. You will be an ambassador of the hotel and therefore have a true passion for dazzling our guests and exceeding their expectations.
As a Store Person at Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, London your role will include but not limited to:
- Control of store items.
- Control all fresh produce received with correct checks carried out.
- Preparing daily stock deliveries to individual departments
- Resolve daily store receipt and issue discrepancies.
- Updating spreadsheet of daily discrepancies.
- Daily checking of the maximum stock level and ensuring that it does not fall below the minimum stock level.
- Raising purchase orders when stock falls below the minimum stock level.
- Ensuring all purchase orders are released for goods received.
- Verification of goods inward and update goods received on computer and methodical storage.
- Calling suppliers to solve delivery problems.
- Month end stock-take and liaising with external stock takers.
- Liaising with Purchasing Department to solve pricing issues.
- Communicating with Stores Assistant Manager to deal with delivery and invoice queries.
Why are we THE ONE for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication we are offering:
- A competitive salary
- Strong development opportunities with a dedicated Learning & Development Manager overseeing our team of qualified departmental trainers
- Generous associate recognition / award programmes
- Associate Holiday Programme; 10 Complimentary Stays in Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces properties worldwide, (based on availability)
- Free meals and uniforms whilst on duty
- Free laundry and dry cleaning of work uniform.
- Automatic enrolment in the Company's pension scheme.
classic typifying the concealed charm of one of Britain's finest hotels. The custom of St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel is the distinctive choice for more than service with a smile. With a distinguished pedigree shaped over the centuries, this discreet Victorian masterpiece with its award-winning Shakespearean Courtyard is perfectly placed between Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament in a historic enclave marking the centre of power. Crisp and elegant, with an easy charm that’s reserved, yet attentive, we strive to make each visit more pleasurable and memorable. St. James’ Court has 338 rooms and suites, offers complimentary wi-fi, premier Golden Keys Concierge service and an exceptional range of dining options with four restaurants including Michelin starred Quilon and two bars, a Wellness Centre and the luxury lifestyle boutique Taj Khazana. Exceeding the expectations of today’s discerning traveller, St. James' Court is a slice of the past served up on a contemporary platter.
Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences, London
Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences offers authentic luxury experiences in a bespoke and personalised environment a gemstone's throw from Buckingham Palace. It comprises three Victorian townhouses - Kings, Minsters and Falconers, each distinctly designed and beautifully restored to their iconic heritage. The 85 luxurious suites and residences with butler service offer the space and exclusivity of a private home each with their own separate kitchen and living area. Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences reflects the universally acclaimed warmth and personalised service that the Taj is recognised for as one of the finest in the world. Treading the path from tradition to tomorrow, Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences redefines the meaning of luxury, creating a distinctive, customised and exclusive Taj experience. Make the most of complimentary wi-fi, the premier Golden Keys Concierge service, tailored treatments at the Wellness Centre and a host of on-site dining options including Quilon, the signature Michelin star Indian South West coastal cuisine restaurant and Kona, showcasing the colours, flavours and vibrancy of contemporary Europe.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to reply to every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Apply now if you are ready to take on a new challenge.