Fitness Instructor - Leamington Spa
Location: Leamington Spa
Position: Part-Time 24 hours per week
Salary: £8.60 per hour
We are seeking a new part time fitness advisor to join our well established fitness team. We are a corporate environment and the expectations of our prestigious client fully reflects the qualities of the facility you would be joining.
We are looking for a flexible fitness advisor with a relevant Level 2/3 qualification. You will demonstrate a passion for fitness and understand not only the needs of the members but you will also have a strong understanding of what makes a great team.
You will ideally be qualified to teach group cycle although training can be provided. Experience of teaching classes although not essential would be desirable
As well as demonstrating your passion for health, wellness and fitness you will show initiative in the maintenance, hygiene and cleanliness expected.
The club is open Monday to Saturday from 6.30 to 8.30 and instructors work an early or late shift rota. The club is closed Sundays and all bank holidays.
- Conducting Fitness Centre inductions and exercise programmes
- Teaching exercise classes
- Assist in the organisation of sports and social events
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly cleaning and maintenance checks of equipment
- Completing administration duties.
- Level 2/3 Gym instructor
- Good understanding of the physiology and anatomy of physical exercise
- Experience of teaching exercise classes, programmes, and inductions.
- Excellent customer service
- The ability to inspire and motivate the members to achieve their goals
- Ability to teach a variety of classes especially Pilates
- Experience of working in a corporate fitness environment