Duty Manager - East Grinstead
East Grinstead Sports Club
Hours: 37 per week
Rate of Pay: £16367.10 per annum
We are looking for a full time Duty Manager to join our friendly and professional freedom leisure team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the leisure centre
- Managing and developing a team of operational staff
- Ensuring customer queries are handled professionally
- Supporting the Centre Manager with health & safety, financial reports, staff rota’s as required
- Contributing to target setting and financial budgeting as part of the centre management team
- Ensuring the centre is opened/closed securely
- Responsibility for the shift, including cashing up
You will have a passion for leisure and experience in dealing with organisational and staff management. You will have good computer skills and be comfortable using basic spreadsheets and Microsoft Word. The ideal candidate will have gained their experience in the leisure industry or a similar customer focused environment.
You will ideally have a qualification in leisure or business or be educated to degree level however you will need GCSE’s in English and Maths as a minimum.
Closing date: Wednesday 19th October 2016