Line Chef (Swiss Cott) - London
Are you Fit for Virgin Active..?
Here at Virgin Active, we pride ourselves on our innovations and vision to be the World’s Most Loved Health Club, and we need you to get on board and help us achieve this
We’ve worked hard, come a long way and are really proud to now be offering wholesome, nutritious food to compliment health & wellbeing goals perfectly. This includes a new partnership with Soulmate Food, allowing us to pair our passion for nutrition with our fitness reputation!
We're looking for a Chef/Cook to play a big part in our club's success. You’ll be working closely with the Head Chef and F&B Manager, part of a highly energised team, who work hard and have fun.
- Preparing and presenting food in line with pre-determined menus.
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety.
- Provide feedback and support to F&B team members, motivate the team to deliver an exceptional service to our members.
- Deal with any member feedback in a timely and professional manner.
This role is XXXX, working XXXX hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (input times), 'lates' (input times) and weekends (input times).
What we can’t live without:
You’ll be dedicated to delivering high quality food and ensuring a first class service. You’ll also be confident working within a team, contributing your own ideas effectively and taking responsibility, whilst delivering to the highest levels of quality.
- Communication and organisational skills; responding appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role; able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations, with the ability to coach and motivate others.
- Either a Food Safety Qualification or willingness to take the course upon starting.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Flexible working hours; have a life outside of work!
- Competitive industry pay
- Dedicated F&B manager, there to support and promote your development
- Tailored courses to suit you, your interests and increase your expertise in your field.
- Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniforms
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit!