Chef de Partie - Malmaison, London
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Chef de Partie
Get a taste for our Kitchen… taking responsibility for the delivery of a high standard of food to our guests. Chef de Partie’s will be required to develop the commis chefs and as part of the role you will be expected to maintain standards of food hygiene and health and safety. You will have the opportunity to move around all sections of the kitchen in this role. Our great tasting menus include a la carte, daily specials and our dishes allow us the opportunity to showcase some of the best local food producers who share our passion for great local and seasonal products. Chef de Parties must be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
When you want to be looked after properly, where better than in a nurses home? Of course, Matron moved on long ago, and at today's Malmaison London, there isn't a hospital corner in sight. Instead, London Mal has been stunningly converted into the finest boutique hotel in London, right on the edge of trendy Clerkenwell. You'll find the most creative cocktails in the capital waiting for you at MALBAR and the most cosmopolitan food in town at Mal Brasserie. That's before you make your way to the hippest suites in the square mile, or one of the coolest rooms in the smoke. The Malmaison London? What a capital idea!