Press / PR Manager - London
Press / PR Manager for Creative Communications Agency East London £30k+
My client is looking for a Press / PR manager to join the team of an exciting new creative comms agency to the market.
Bored of the same old agencies? Tired of an aging press office function that means the same boring work day in and day out? Want creative to lead over commercial? Then this is the agency for you.
This agency is looking to upstage the status quo and wants candidates that have the same attitude.
The press / PR manager reports directly to associate level but has access to the co-owners, both of which have been in the industry for almost 20 years.
The agency is looking for someone confident, quirky, not afraid to express their own ideas and is ready to hit the ground running!
- First point of contact for press enquiries on leading consumer accounts
- Client liaison
- Central to creative conception
- Drafting of key press materials (like a person, not a robot)
- Monitor key trends in the industry
- Liaise with content partners
- Maintain good relations with social influencers and traditional media
- Be proactive in helping with new business leads and wins
- Life experience over a leading degree
- A positive, proactive and passionate attitude
- Knows the media inside and out (social to traditional to emerging)
- Wants to be part of a fast growing agency that can succeed together
- Clear, proven understanding of achieving results
Send your CV to email@example.com