Assistant Manager, TRG Concessions, The Market Gardener Pub, Heathrow Airport
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager in The Market Gardener in Heathrow Airport. We’re the heart and soul of the community in Terminal 3, a traditional British pub serving the finest and freshest ingredients to many different types of guests in Britain’s busiest airport.
We're looking for an experienced pub manager to help lead the team and drive excellent service. We’re focused on our guests, and we want an Assistant Manager who shares that enthusiasm for delivering great hospitality while understanding how to run a business in a competitive commercial environment.
Your role as an Assistant Manager:
- Support the General Manager in managing the operation of the restaurant including the development and growth of people, sales and profits
- Motivate and inspire your team through a genuine passion for hospitality
- Manage the restaurant in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures
- Drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and implement a high level of superior guest service
- Maximise profits by controlling food, beverage and labour costs
As an Assistant Manager you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary & excellent, achievable bonus schemes
- One of the best training and development programmes in the industry
- Highly flexible working hours
- Staff discounts across the airport
- Fantastic career progression in our fast-growing company
Please note that Airport shifts may start at 4am, you must be able to provide 5 years employment / education references, and pass a criminal record check.
If you’re an Assistant Manager with a genuine passion for food & drink, who can use their extensive knowledge of branded pubs or restaurants to build upon our high standards, and who can inspire and motivate a large team of people, we could be the next step for your career development.