Executive chef - Manchester
Executive chef – Relocate to Barcelona – Asian concept
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Head Chef to relocate to Barcelona to work for this international Asian concept as their executive/group chef
The operations offer wonderful Asian dishes to go and operates over 70 sites around the world including, Spain, USA, France, Germany, UK Portugal and more.
As the executive chef, you will be based out of the head office in the heart of sunny Barcelona, ideally you will have a good level of Spanish but, if you have exceptionally high level of English and the perfect CV this Spanish is not a deal breaker.
- Recipe implementation and menu strategy
- Culinary R&D management
- Cost of food control
- Implementation and monitoring of food preparation procedures
- Kitchen supervision and coordination
- Ensuring execution of food safety and hygiene norms
- Personnel training (cook and kitchen staff)
- Product evaluation
- Communication with vendors
- Revision of inventory systems and quality control
- Achievement of annual goals
- International travel
- Min. 4 years’ experience in a similar position - must be related to the QSR Industry, Franchise or branded/High street restaurant scene for example: executive chef, Openings chef, Group chef, Head of food, Area Chef, Operations Chef, Brand Chef
- High level of English and intermediate level of Spanish needed.
- Able to work in coordinated group environment; must possess good people skills
- Must reside in Barcelona or be willing to relocate – Assistance provided
- Knowledge of Asian cuisine is a massive advantage
- To head up an international brand
- Basic salary of up to Euro 43,000
- Assistance with relocation (one-month, single person accommodation in Barcelona)
If you are interested, please apply today.