Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie | Japanese Fine-dining | 3 days off | Central London | £26k
I am currently looking for an inspiring Chef de Partie for work in what is bound to be one of the best Japanese restaurants in the UK. My client brings contemporary Japanese dining to the heart of London's Mayfair luxury retail quarter, featuring a modern interpretation of the classic authentic flavours of washoku cuisine by sourcing the finest produce, including the award-winning Japanese wagyu beef.
You will get a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £26,000 per annum
- 4 days on and 3 days off
- Team of 8 chefs
- 28 days holiday
- Laundered Uniforms and Meals
- Excellent progression within the company
The successful candidate will have:
- Enthusiasm about Japanese cooking
- Impeccable standards for Hygiene and Food Safety
- Great work ethics, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Good hygiene standards and experience in teaching others
- Desire to work in one of most highly acclaimed Asian restaurants in the UK!
If you are interested, submit your updated CV now!
West One is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note, due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. All applicants must be either eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application.