Recreation Assistant - Heathfield
freedomleisure, the largest provider of community leisure in the South East, are looking for exceptional people to join the team. We need dedicated employees to deliver a great service to our customers.
Recreation Assistant - Heathfield Leisure Centre
Salary: £5.13 - £7.20ph
Freedom leisure at Heathfield Leisure Centre are looking a Recreation Assistant to join our friendly and professional team.
We are looking for a casual Recreation Assistant to join our friendly and professional freedom leisure team. You will supervise and assist the leisure centre members and be responsible for:
- Making sure that customers are safe at all times
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout the centre
- Setting up and taking down of equipment for classes and events
- Dealing with customer queries, comments and complaints
- Ensuring the highest level of Customer Service at all times
- Being a proactive member of the leisure centre team.
- Covering as appropriate and in accordance to training and experience, other areas of the centre.
It is essential that you have excellent Customer Service skills, ideally gained within a Leisure environment. You will need to have GCSE’s in English and Maths. Most importantly you will have high standards of work and be able to work with minimum supervision.
To apply, please forward a CV and Covering Letter or alternatively download an application form from the website and return to Reception.
Closing date: 21st October 2016