Bartender - London
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage with chic contemporary edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
As Bartender you will become part of a special service team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. Providing fine, yet unobtrusive service is an art and our skilful managers will be on hand to guide you through the process.
You’ll be passionate about service, with an exceptional working knowledge of the correct order of service along with a deep appreciation of quality Wines, Champagnes & Quality Spirits.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- An extensive background in a similar role, ideally gained within a brasserie in a luxury hotel, high end bar, private members club, or other luxury hospitality environment.
- You will be confident ‘Mixologist’ with a proven knowledge of quality spirits, well versed in both classic and contemporary cocktails.
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.