Cook (Part time) - Duke of Wellington, Belgravia
Pub/Hotel: Duke of Wellington, Belgravia
Experienced and reliable cook required
The Duke of Wellington in Belgravia is looking for a part time cook to join our team immediately.
We are a friendly and traditional pub located just behind Sloane Square and Kings Road, just walking distance from Victoria. We play host to a diverse range of customers at the pub and we pride ourselves on offering a traditional and quality pub menu together with excellent levels of customer service.
This hands on and fast paced role will see you working as part of a small team of two undertaking all duties within the kitchen to include food preparation, cooking, portering duties and the closing down of the kitchen.
Please note that this is a part time role, but there may be the possibility for suitable candidates to also do additional hours in the bar making it into a full time role.
- Experience is preferable although not essential as full training will be provided.
- You will want to work as part of a kitchen team and learn new culinary skills.
- Creativity and flair in the kitchen.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- The ability to work some evening and weekends where required.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You will be a great team player.
- You must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours - hours can be discussed at interview.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us to say hello and pick up application form.