Waiting Staff - Cheltenham
Waiting Staff - Hotel du Vin, Cheltenham
Our appeal is all down to our attitude. Simple yet sophisticated. Informal yet luxurious. Elegant yet unpretentious. It’s a commitment to doing the little things brilliantly. We’re justifiably proud of our collection of 16 townhouse and city-centre properties. Each Hotel du Vin has its own character, shaped by the architecture, history and sensitive conversion of the original building. At the heart of each, our bistros serve French classics with a British twist. And thanks to our close relationships with vineyards and winemakers, our cosy, low-lit bars offer many of the world’s finest and best-kept secret wines.
In return you get to work for great brands with like-minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
The role involves taking responsibility for serving food and beverage with personality. You will be required to ensure all guests expectations are met during the restaurant experience and providing amazing hospitality to our guests. You will be expected to communicate with the chefs and other team members and manage a section within the restaurant ensuring all standards are met with attention to detail, creating memories of an experience that the guest will never forget. Waiter Staff must be passionate about food and beverage and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests. Experience in a similar quality restaurant is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
Sink into soft leather for an aperitif or nightcap. Discover a world of fine wines in the Laroche wine tasting room, or sip your favourite in the bar with friends. Tuck into lovingly prepared seasonal fair in our trademark Bistro, or dine al fresco. Enjoy a private dinner, party, wedding or civil ceremony in one of our quirky function rooms. Select a cigar from the humidor and retreat to our snug cigar shack. Or why not head to Health du Vin for a soothing spa treatment? And, when you're ready for sleep, bid goodnight and glide up to one of our 49 distinctive bedrooms. Each welcomes you with a huge hand-sprung mattress, delightfully soft Egyptian cotton bed linen, and a deep roll top bath or monsoon shower. So rest assured, when you join us our Cheltenham hotel for a mid or weekend break, business meeting or special occasion, you'll be treated like, well, royalty.