Spa Cleaner - Birmingham
Spa Cleaner - Malmaison, Birmingham
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Public Area Cleaner
Keeping the face of the hotel smiling…. Public Area Cleaner takes responsibility for ensuring that the public areas are cleaned to our standards throughout the hotel; making the property look like it only opened yesterday. Styling the areas with an eye for detail and a passion for cleaning you will be expected to work in a team to ensure the hotel is styled to our standards and greet our guests with a smile and welcome as they pass. Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary, however, as you will be a public face of the housekeeping team, service with a smile and personality is a must.
After a hard day's retail therapy in Birmingham's shopping centres, you can sit back and enjoy a classic cocktail in our brand new Chez Mal Bar. Here, you'll find everything from fantastic wines and champagnes to ice-cold beers and refreshing cocktails mixed by our talented staff. In the Chez Mal Brasserie, British and French-inspired tastes meet our locally sourced blackboard specials, and you can tuck into Mal classics like mouth-watering steak frites and famous Malburgers. One of the most popular inner city hotels in Birmingham, we specialise in delivering good value and style; and whether you've visiting for work or enjoying a weekend break in the city, with Malmaison you're well and truly sorted!