Pastry Chef - Glasgow
Pastry Chef - Hotel du Vin, Glasgow
Our appeal is all down to our attitude. Simple yet sophisticated. Informal yet luxurious. Elegant yet unpretentious. It’s a commitment to doing the little things brilliantly. We’re justifiably proud of our collection of 16 townhouse and city-centre properties. Each Hotel du Vin has its own character, shaped by the architecture, history and sensitive conversion of the original building. At the heart of each, our bistros serve French classics with a British twist. And thanks to our close relationships with vineyards and winemakers, our cosy, low-lit bars offer many of the world’s finest and best-kept secret wines.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our
- exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Taste the difference in our Kitchen…. Pastry Chefs are responsible for the pastry section and all the sweet tasting sensations that it produces. You will be required to develop the commis chefs and as part of the role you will be expected to maintain standards of food hygiene and health and safety. Our fabulous menus include a la carte, daily specials and our dishes allow us the opportunity to showcase some of the best local food producers who share our passion for great local and seasonal products. Pastry Chefs must be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
This iconic Glasgow hotel is set in a tree-lined Victorian terrace in the fashionable West End and only 30 minutes from Loch Lomond. Hotel du Vin Glasgow at One Devonshire Gardens is a luxury boutique hotel with that little bit more. The most famous of Glasgow's hotels has an enviable reputation for service and style, with 49 stunning bedrooms and suites, bistro, bar, cigar shack and whisky room. There is only One Devonshire Gardens for escapes, weddings, dining and luxury. The city of culture and style offers an array of museums and fabulous stylish shopping whilst enjoying the true Scottish hospitality of One Devonshire Gardens.