Café Waiter - Surrey
Café Waiter - Tennis and Health Club Café - Surrey
Department: Tennis and Health Club
Report to: Café Manager
We are looking for a Café Waiter to join our Tennis and Health Club Café Team.
As our Café Waiter you will be responsible for ensuring the effective day-to-day running of the food and beverage operation within the Club. Ensuring exceptional standards are exceeded at all times.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Serving food and beverages to our members and their guests
- Co-ordinating the services from the kitchen and bar
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the serving and guest area
- Ensuring that a 5* service encounter is provided at all times to our members, guests and customers
- Subsidised accommodation is available for this role.
- We are offering a competitive salary and an award winning benefit package
Training & Development:
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Are you interested in joining the team as a Café Waiter?
Good because we are looking for people that will define our service from our competitors.
“Our team delivers a service that differentiates us from our competitors and ensures that we continue to be World Class”
Wentworth, a Club famous for its Championship golf and three outstanding courses, and a Tennis & Health Club that sets the standard in its class.