General Manager - The Limes, Faversham
Pub/Hotel: The Limes, Faversham
General Manager required for busy high street pub & restaurant in Faversham
Shepherd Neame have an exciting opportunity for a General Manager to join our team and take on the successful running of the Limes in Faversham, Kent.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of sixty managed houses in London and the South East, the Limes is a busy pub & restaurant set in our home town of Faversham, just five minutes’ walk from the main Brewery.
Now part of our ever expanding managed estate, we are looking for either an experienced General Manager or a strong and enthusiastic Deputy or Assistant Manager that is ready to take the next step in their career at the Limes.
Recently refurbished with fresh contemporary feel and offering a traditional British style cuisine with a twist, the Limes can accommodate approximately fifty covers in our main bar and a further forty covers in our separate restaurant. Upstairs we have our Mountbatten event suite which allows us to cater for private dining, events and parties for up to fifty covers.
We are looking for a proactive General Manager with a passion for food and drink, that can immerse themselves into the locally community in Faversham and who can further develop the business and event and private dining trade at this site.
- Proven experience at General Manager, Deputy or Assistant Manager Level within pubs, restaurants or the hospitality sector.
- Experience in a busy high volume food & beverage operation.
- A passionate for food and great knowledge kitchen operations and management.
- First class customer service, quality and service delivery standards.
- Proven leadership skills in order to recruit, train, motivate and develop a team of approx. 20 staff.
- You must be commercially astute, able to assist with management reports and profit and loss budgeting.
- The ability to engage the local community and drive sales and marketing from site.
- Ideally you will be an existing personal licence holder.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependant on experience.
- Private live in accommodation available if required.
- Quarterly & year-end bonus scheme.
- Profit share scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- First class support and development from your Regional District Manager.
- The opportunity to join the country’s oldest family brewer.
If you are looking for a new and exciting career opportunity as a General Manager with a dynamic and ever growing company please apply online with your CV now.
- As above